We are a lively growing region. Currently, our leadership is two Co-Regional Advisors (Co-RAs), an Illustrator Coordinator (IC) and a team of Advisory Committee members. We are all volunteers who want to serve our region. Go to our volunteer page to read about them.
Besides an biannual conference in the spring and a fall retreat our programs include:
- The Great Critique – twice a year
- The Next Level Professional Series – September through April
- The Write Direction – always free – various locations and dates
- New Member Tea – fall
- Intensives – smaller workshops in nonconference years
- Youth Outreach – The League of Exceptional Writers
- Connections – area events
- Illustrator events
- PAL events
For details on what is happening now, go to the Events page.
If you want to volunteer to help in the region, contact us at email@example.com.