We are a lively growing region. Our leadership is two Co-Regional Advisors (Co-RAs), an Illustrator Coordinator (IC), and a team of Advisory Committee members. We are all volunteers who want to serve our region. Read about us on our volunteer page.
Besides a biannual conference in the spring and a fall retreat our programs include:
- The Great Critique – twice a year
- The Next Level Professional Series – September through April
- The Write Direction – always free – various locations and dates
- New Member Tea – fall
- Intensives – smaller workshops in nonconference years
- Youth Outreach – The League of Exceptional Writers
- Connections – area events
- Illustrator events
- PAL events
For details on what is happening now, go to the Events page.
If you want to volunteer to help in the region, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.