policy is actionable. Go here for more information.
Area currently represented is: EUGENE. Their events will show on the calendar like any of our events.
• If you are interested in volunteering as a representative, please fill out this form.
Some benefits we hope to see from CONNECTIONS:
– A chance to offer each member a Human Connection – a friendly face, a comrade – who shares same passion
– Create a feeling of “family” – a sense of community of writers and illustrators
– Identify future leaders
– Provide mentoring opportunities for future leaders
– Establish SCBWI identity within each community: libraries, bookstores, schools, newspapers, etc.
– Connect with ongoing community children’s book events to piggy-back programming
– Utilize talents/skills of membership – speakers, presenters
– Bring in already-established members of children’s book community
Questions, ideas, or want to volunteer in your area? Contact the area representatives, or the Co-RAs at email@example.com.