We have extra opportunities at our 2021 biannual conference
for our PAL and independently published members.
Member PowerPoint Display
Whether you are attending the conference or not, we’ll show off your recent (2019-2021) publications via PowerPoint during the conference. This opportunity is for SCBWI Oregon’s traditionally published and indie/self- published author and illustrator members only.
• Limit your image size to no more than .5 mb (500kb) and send in .jpg format. If you need help resizing your image, please read this document: Resizing Photos for use in Documents and for Websites.docx.
• Send jpegs of book covers and magazine images (one .jpg per person—you may put multiple images in the photo; make sure to show magazine name, too) published since June 1, 2019.
• Send your images to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Deadline to submit is June 4th.
Member Book Sales
We’d love to sell your books at the 2021 Conference.
All members who are attending the conference may sell ONE title. This year we are using the Annie Bloom’s Books website for our book sales – please see below.
Member Book Sales Instructions:
Please follow these directions to make this successful for all of us.
• Mark that you’ll be selling your books when you register for the conference. (Unless you are on the faculty, SCBWI Oregon will retain 20% of the sales). You may sell ONE title, whether traditionally or independently published, unless you are on the faculty.
And if you missed it elsewhere…
Juried Art Show
First Glance and Roundtable Faculty Critiques
Sarah Hokanson’s Homework Assignment for Illustrators