7New Releases from SCBWI Oregon (and SW Washington)
Hello Librarians, Bookstore Owners and Teachers!
We are proud to introduce our 2019 Releases:
Download the full flyer that includes images,
book details, author/illustrator info, etc. here:
Previous year’s flyer:
Each April and October, SCBWI Oregon sends out a promotional flyer featuring Oregon and SW Washington PAL members’ new books to Oregon bookstores, libraries, and teachers. The flyer includes books coming out in the coming year as well as books released in the previous year. This means that if you submit your book as soon as you have a release date, then it will appear in two and possibly even three flyers. The flyer also includes your contact info and whether or not you’re interested in doing events. This is not the same as the national SCBWI’s Reading List or Book Blast promotions.
To be included in the flyer, your book must:
- Have PAL status. If you’re not sure what this is please see https://www.scbwi.org/pal-publishers/.
- Either be coming out this next year or have been released in the last year (from month of flyer—April or October).
If your book meets the above criteria, please follow these steps to include your book:
- Fill out this form: http://goo.gl/forms/UmAZsuhCuF for EACH book. You can attach a .jpeg of our book cover with the form.
Important! Your image must be between 100KB and 250KB. If you need help resizing your image, please see: https://oregon.scbwi.org/files/2017/09/Resizing-Photos-for-use-in-Documents-and-for-Websites.docx
When You Submit:
- Please include ALL requested information. If you are missing information, please contact your publisher before submitting the form.
- Don’t forget to include paperback releases. While the hardcover is more exciting for us, the paperback is a much better seller in the children’s market.
- Submit one form for each book.
- Only submit once for each book. Your book will automatically be included in every flyer it is eligible for. No need to resubmit for each flyer.
For more information contact:
Deb Bartsch, (Bookstore, sales, library coordinator),email@example.com
or Sheila Bailey, (Pal coordinator), firstname.lastname@example.org